PREP TIME – 15 mins
COOK TIME – 20 mins
SERVES – 12-15 portions
- 1 Cup Oats Flour
- 1/4 Cup Dark Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Raw Sugar (ground)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- In a bowl sift all dry ingredients; Oats Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda and Baking Powder.
- In another bowl mix all wet ingredients, first the raw sugar and coconut oil, then add in Vanilla extract, Coffee and Milk-Mix well.
- Slowly mix the dry and wet ingredients together; remember not to over-mix or else you will get dense cupcakes.
- Once the batter is formed, pre-heat your oven to 180C and fill your cupcake liners a little between half to two-third of the liner.
- Heat the cupcakes for 20mins at 160C, keep an eye on the cupcakes and check once at 15mins depending on your oven heat.
- Remove the cupcakes from the cupcake tray & enjoy hot or let them cool down for 15 mins and consume. 🙂
NOTES: – You could add melted chocolate on top but we liked a simple sliced almond crust since the cupcakes are going to be gooey thanks to the Oats Flour and Milk.