PREP TIME – 15 mins
COOK TIME – 25 mins
SERVES – 1 Cake
- 3/4 Cup Oats Flour
- 1/4 Cup Dark Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Raw Sugar (ground)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Handful of chopped Walnuts
- In a bowl sift all dry ingredients; Oats Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda and Baking Powder.
- In another bowl mix all wet ingredients, first the raw sugar and coconut oil, then add in Vanilla extract, Coffee and Milk-Mix well.
- Slowly mix the dry and wet ingredients together; remember not to over-mix or else you will get a super dense cake.
- Once the batter is formed, pre-heat your oven to 180C and fill your cake tin with the batter & top it with the chopped walnuts.
- Heat the cake for 20-25mins at 160C, keep an eye on the cake and check once at 15mins depending on your oven heat.
- Remove the cake from the cake tin & let it cool down for 15 mins and consume. 🙂
NOTES: – Enjoy with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate or even a warm glass of plain milk.