PREP TIME: – 20 mins
COOK TIME: – 15 mins
SERVES: – 3-4 cupcakes
- 4 Small Bananas
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 3-4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Jaggery Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 cup Whole Wheat
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl.
2. In another bowl mix Jaggery Powder and Olive Oil well.
3. Take a separate bowl and mix all dry ingredients together (Whole Wheat,Cocoa Powder, Baking soda and Baking powder)
4. Slowly add all the dry ingredients to the Banana Mixture and mix well. Remember, not to overmix.
5. Transfer the mixture into Cupcake Moulds or a greased Cake Tin.
6. Pre-Heat the Oven for 15 mins at 180C.
7. Heat the Cupcake or Cake at 180C for 15-20 mins or until a toothpick or fork comes out clean.
You can add crushed chocolate, walnuts, almonds to decorate the cupcake. Let the cupcakes cool down before you eat them or you might burn your tongue like I did.
For more recipes follow and share via Facebook and Instagram.
They look good!
Healthy and tasty dish 😋
اكيد مذاقها شهي
Never had banana cupcakes, sounds delicious!! 🙂
It looks delicious😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think I have the ingredients to make this today! Thank you ♥️
Oh no, I do not have the Jaggery Powder… I have honey, though. 😣
My tummy just yearned…;🍌)
Look great and worth trying. Would definitely have these cakes some day!