PREP TIME – 5-10 mins
COOK TIME – 5-10 mins
SERVES – 2-3 Depending on the serving portion
- 4 Small Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 2 Cups of Spinach
- 1-2 Handful Peanuts
- 1/2 Tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 3/4 Jeeravan Powder (Mixed Spices)
- Fresh Coriander to Garnish
1. In a pan, boil 750ml water, then add the in the Oats, Himalayan Salt, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Chilli Powder and Jeeravan Powder. Stir and let the Oats cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add in the chopped tomato, and let it cook for an additional 2 minutes or until the water has evaporated.
3. Once the the oats are cooked to your satisfaction then add in the peanuts and stir.
4. Turn the gas off and mix in the Spinach.
5. Plate and garnish with Fresh Coriander and some more Peanuts.
Ta da – Enjoy your Veg Masala Oats
You can add different vegetable & flavours according to your taste. Mix it up a little and try something new.