PREP TIME: – 30-40 mins
COOK TIME: – 15 mins
SERVES: – 10-12 Bis-Cookies
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Raw Sugar (unrefined sugar)
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1.5 Cup Oats Flour
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Honey
1.Blend Butter with Powdered Sugar till a creamy mixture is formed.
2.Drop in the Vanilla Essence and Cocoa Powder give it a mix with the Blender.
3. Add in the Baking Soda, with half of the Oats Flour (1 Cup), use the Blender again to form a soft dough, then add the rest of the Flour and blend to form the Cookie Dough.
4. Add in the Honey and Combine it in with your Hands.
5. Put the Cookie Dough in the Fridge for about 15 mins.
6. Roll the Dough flat and cut out your desired shape with a Cookie Cutter or a Knife or a Bowl, whatever is convenient.
7. Pre-Heat oven at 180°C for 15 mins.
8. Place the Cookies on a Silicone Mat OR a Baking Sheet, place them in the Oven at 160°C for 15mins.
9. Once Baked let them cool in the tray for 5 mins before transferring onto cooling rack for another 15 mins.
NOTES: – Serve with a glass of warm milk or have them warm off the cooling rack. Do not forget to store them in an air-tight container.