Hello amazing readers, bakers, chefs 🙂
We are back with another Nutty Power-Ball Recipe
PREP TIME – 10 mins
COOK TIME – 15-20 mins
SERVES – 1-20 Depending on the size
- 1/4 Cup Cashew Butter (half a jar- approximately 4 to 5 Tbsp)
- 1/3 Cup Almonds (grind in a grinder)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Honey
- 1/3 Cup Pumpkin Seeds (finely chopped or grind in a grinder)
- 1/4 Cup Fine Coconut
1. Heat the honey and cashew butter for a few minutes on low heat and then add in the rest of the ingredients.
2. Once all the ingredients are mixed well, roll into balls. Let them cool – once cooled put them into a tub and in the fridge.
Ta da – Enjoy your Pumpkin Seed Power Balls
1. These balls are high in protein and have good fat and carbs, making for a good pre-workout or post-workout snack.
2. Drizzle dark chocolate on top or dip them into melted chocolate using a tooth pick (this will make them into healthy cake pops).
3. Cashew Butter at home, simple grind 3 cups of Cashew (unsalted preferred) till a tough paste is formed, add 2-3 tablespoons of Coconut Oil to make it creamier.