Have you tried a no-bake cookie? No this won’t taste like you are eating cookie-dough…it’s gonna be better and of course healthier 🙂
Keep scrolling and head to your kitchen to make this easy go-to nutty recipe!
PREP TIME – 10 mins
COOK TIME – 15-20 mins
SERVES – 17-20 Cookies Depending on the size
- 2 Cups of Rolled Oats (I used small teacups, if you use a big cup then you will need a little more of the other two ingredients)
- 5 Tbsp of Peanut Butter (I used Crunchy Peanut Butter)
- 4 Tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
1. In a bowl, mix the peanut butter and honey/maple syrup together.
2. Roast the oats for a couple of minutes.
3. Remove the oats from the pan and heat the peanut butter mixture for 3-4 minutes on a low flame (until fragrant).
4. Add and mix in the roasted oats.
5. Scoop the mixture out and pat on to a baking paper in the shape you like.
6. Cool in the fridge for a couple of hours.
7. Store in an air tight container, either in the fridge or outside.
Ta da – Enjoy your No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies 💕
You can drizzle/dip in melted dark chocolate like we did here. You can also add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder into the peanut butter mixture before heating.
You can also make peanut butter at home in just a couple of minutes. Click here for a quick video.
Also according to Google, Teacup is about 2/3rd Cup. 🙂