Hello wonderful people of this big-wide world, Daisies in the Kitchen are back with another recipe.
This time we got you guys a Savoury Special, hope you get tempted to try your hands on this no-bake quick bite. This recipe was curated by Bina Patel.
PREP TIME – 10 mins
COOK TIME – 5-10 mins
SERVES – 7-16 Bites (Depending on the size)
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Beans, Pinto Beans & Cannellini Beans (cooked & cooled) (or replace with Butter Beans)
- 1/2 Cup Almonds
- 2 1/2 Tbsp of Muesli (Mix of Wheat Flakes & Oats)
- 1 1/4 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/4 Tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning (can use 1 Tsp of Italian Seasoning if Oregano is not available)
- Pinch of Dried Basil
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Rapeseed Oil (or Olive Oil)
1. Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend till combined.
2. Put the mixture in a bowl and knead gently.
3. Take 1 teaspoon of the mixture and form into a bite sized ball.
4. You can enjoy the Pizza Bites straight away or store them in an airtight container upto 3-4 days.
NOTE : 1 teaspoon of the mixture formed into a ball will make 16 small bites. (To make larger Pizza Bites take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and form into a ball, this will make around 7-8 Pizza Bites).
You could essentially add Olives and Jalapeños as toppings on these bites.
PS. Lots of exciting recipes coming soon. Subscribe & Stay Tuned! 🙂